mercredi 8 octobre 2014

How do I stop these recordings?

I canceled HBO and Showtime (actually I canceled almost everything almost three months but the cable co seems to have forgotten to take everything else away), but my old season passes on those channels keep trying to record even though I removed the channels from my list. The offending passes are Last Week Tonight, Boardwalk Empire, and now Homeland.



I don't want to delete them as I want them to automatically pick back up whenever I choose to get the channels back, but since the recordings always fail and many re-runs are aired, the Roamio is more or less constantly trying to record one of them. I dropped them to the bottom of the priority list so they can never cause a conflict, but I thought removing the channels from my channel list should have stopped this after a little while.



Was I wrong?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire