samedi 11 octobre 2014

My Shows not HD via Mini

Hello all,



I did a search and could not come across anything useful or exactly my problem, so I am posting.



Some background: Using my 1st Mini, I can access the My Shows list of both my 2 tuner Premiere models and those My Shows are displayed in HD in the same format at the Roamios and Premieres or, more precisely, the NEW, post update format of options list at the left with suggestions banner at the top, etc.



Well, after successfully connecting my 2nd Mini a few days ago, when I go to access my 2 tuner Premieres' My Shows list, the 2nd Mini will only display them in SD, not HD or the new updated format described in the previous paragraph. Not only do I prefer the HD My Shows list, but it can remember where my last position was, while each time I access My Shows via the 2nd Mini, it always starts at the top of the list, and that is a pain, and further, I can't just press PLAY from the Shows list, I have to go into the show listed and select PLAY.



I've gone through settings, etc., and can't seem to find any setting to have my 2nd Mini display Premiere My Shows as my first Mini does. So, have I missed something, or is this normal behavior for multiple Minis. Both Minis are connected to the same Roamio DVR, if that helps. In every other respect, the 2 Mini's operate identically and very well.



I should add that BOTH Minis have the same firmware version.



Any pearls of wisdom welcome. Thanks in advance.



UPDATE: I just checked, and now ONE of my 2 tuner Premiers is, indeed, displaying in new HD format, but not the other Premier. So, this looks like something that will work itself out over a few days time. I have hope that Mini will display the other one in HD not too long from now. Still, anyone is free to chime in to add any light on this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire