mardi 7 octobre 2014

Romio search glitch

Updating to Romio from Premiere's, and finding all sorts of glitches. When I "search" for "The Good Wife', the only option presented is WBXX (HD), which carries only the reruns. If I didn't notice, I would think I have entered a season pass, except I don't want the reruns, I want the new series Sundays on CBS on WVLT. But the software doesn't even show that! (I missed last week because of this.) Now I realize I have to go to the channel, page through the days, find it *there*, and set a Season Pass.



Looking through my seasons' passes, I find this has happened more than once; I am given limited options through "search", which don't offer me alternate channels (including the option to NOT record in high-def to conserve space for programs I may or may not watch, like daily talk shows.)



PS: I hate the cluttered screens, jammed full of options I will never use (Hulu! AOL! Netflix!) and programs I will never watch (most everything there). I understand keeping up with the times, but this is serious over-improvement, to the point of making it harder to use.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire