mardi 7 octobre 2014

The Flash series premier. 10/7/14 (Spoilers)

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would. Some thoughts...



They squeezed in a lot of lore into the first hour. From the death of his mother to future villains, there were little tidbits here and there that matched up the show to the comics.



The actor from the original Flash series playing his father was a nice touch. Iris being African American is also a nice touch, breaking away from the homogeny of comics that debuted in the silver age. Also, I believe the new Wally West is black, so it makes sense.



There sure are a lot of people who know who he is.



Who is the scientist in the wheelchair? The final scene of the future headline was a wonderful shocker. What a nice way of bringing a major piece of lore into the show.



Special effects were mainly nice. Some weather effects look a little too computerized, but the lightning around him when he ran was very cool.



I wonder if he'll run on water?



When I was a kid, The Flash was my favorite comic book. I was jazzed for the show. I expected deviations from the comic book, but thankfully they also put quite a bit in to keep it from straying too much.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire