dimanche 12 octobre 2014

What should I buy?

Hi All, It's been a while since I've posted here and now have a few questions since I think it's about time I upgrade and I'm not sure what to buy. I keep getting offers in email and all they do is confuse me :)



Current setup:

  • 1 2 tuner premier with cable card - 50 hours?

  • 1 2 tuner Series 3 with cable card - 150 hours?


These are connected to the same TV and we use ethernet. We are on month to month and our cost is about $28 a month. I believe one unit is grandfathered. We've been subscribers since 2000 :eek:

  • 1 TV in the kitchen with a cable box and not on any Tivo. I do not use it very much.




Should I buy a 4 tuner Romio?



Can I get rid of the cable box in the kitchen and get a mini or a stream? (which one)? There currently is a co-axle plug there, and it's not a big deal to put in an ethernet cable.



The way I see it, I will only need 1 cable card and I can return 1 card and the box. Will we save anything on the service?



Thank you in advance for your help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire