vendredi 28 mars 2014

Advice on whether to get Mini so Tivo isn't in cabinet

Hey Guys.



Gonna be picking up a Roamio. I have a cabinet the TV sits on. In the cabinet are all my components. It would save space and cut down on the HDD spinning noises of the Tivo if I had a Mini in the cabinet.



Good idea? I'd keep the Tivo in another room by my router. The goal is just to have a small device in the cabinet (instead of the bigger Tivo) and to have nothing making any noise in the cabinet (Tivo HDD can be heard somewhat). Space is at a premium.



Just wondering what you guys think, if the extra $250 (assuming lifetime subscript) is worth it or not. Or would all you guys save the money and just put up with having the Tivo in the cabinet below the TV? I would only be watching Tivo in the one room. There is no TV in the room with the router.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire