mercredi 26 mars 2014

TB Brighthouse is at it again

So for years I had a series 2 connected to a set top box in my bedroom and brighthouse DVR's in living room and kids bedrooms, at 20 bucks a pop. after too much wasted time doing that, I upgraded and bought 3 premieres and only had one set top box from BH and then got even smarter, bought my Roamio and two minis and returned the set top box.

As a result of getting the minis, took the cable cards and tuning adapters back to BH and was advised that as of May 6th 2014, they are moving 52 channels to SDV (switched digital video) and will need a box of theirs or one of their tuning adapters. I got rid of all the BH equipment on purpose and the only thing I have is their cable modem because it has 2 phone jacks. Now it seems as they are holding me hostage in the sense that if i want to view channels that I am paying for, i have to have their equipment in my house OR pay for useless service I cant receive.

The worst of it being my only other option is satelite or OTA programming.



I think its time for a class action lawsuit here



Roamio Plus (Master)

3 x Premiers (2 retired, 1 sons room)

2 Minis (living room and daughters room

Tivo series 3 HD (retired)

Tivo series 2 with PLS (retired)

MoCA

CC: Cisco PK802

TA: Cisco STA1520

T.W. Brighthouse Tampabay




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire