vendredi 28 mars 2014

Roamio / DirecTV any possible workaround?

Hi,



New here. If this should be posted some other place, I apologize. Feel free to let me know. I have received a TiVo Roamio Plus with a lifetime subscription so I am trying to find a way to make it work with my current DirecTV service if it is at all possible. I've been with DirecTV forever and I don't want to change but I would like to take advantage of the TiVo service so that my family member overseas can watch things from back home.



I have 4 DirecTv boxes active. One is a slightly older HD DVR receiver. One is the newer slimline HD DVR and I have two genies. I think I might have an old school basic receiver somewhere in my garage. One of the TVs that has a genie I could potentially be willing to not use anymore if I could free it up for a workaround to make this TiVo work.



I appreciate any insight here (I'm not up on a lot of tech lingo so please keep that in mind, lol). If there's any other specs needed to fill in the blanks I'm happy to answer. Thanks so much!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire