samedi 29 mars 2014

What is a good converter for AVI2 Files (OpenDML)

I'm converting my HD camcorder home movies so that I can upload them to my TiVo, the catch is the capturing SW I have saves them in AVI2 format which after searching there appears to be several programs for the mac but I need something for Windows. My old camera has HDMI out so I'm using a Black Magic capture card so to maintain the best quality.



Works great but the video format is awkward to work with and now need something to convert them to h.654, MPEG or any other format that will maintain the best quality while making the video files size more manageable, 15 minutes of captured video is 6.7Gb which while disk space is cheap, I have tons of HD content to convert.



Thank you for any suggestions!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire