lundi 31 mars 2014

Black screen with green bar on all channels

I've got a relatively new Roamio basic that we use just for OTA stuff. It has been working great for several weeks, but this morning I got a totally black screen with a horizontal green bar covering about the top 10% of the screen. (I'd post the image, but I'm new here and the system won't let me yet.)



The audio was coming through okay, but the black screen with the horizontal green bar at the top is all that was present on every channel, SD or HD.



Menus worked OK, with the green bar changing to taking up about the top half of the small window in the upper-right upon opening the TiVo menu.



Power-cycling the unit cleared the problem, and all the channels began working normally again. This has only happened once so far, but I'm concerned about it eventually becoming a problem. I hate flaky electronics.



Has anyone else experienced this behavior before, or does anyone have a recommendation? I suppose I ought to complain to TiVo, too, but the more detail I can give them, the better.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire