lundi 31 mars 2014

The Good Wife - "The Last Call" - 3/30/14

I normally don't go for episodes like this one, but I thought it was really well done. I liked watching the emotional rides that the characters went through, even including David Lee's emotional moment.



I liked how strong Diane was in handling that client meeting. I'm not sure that was realistic that would have been, but I liked seeing her channel her emotions like that.



The final imagining of Will's voice message to Alicia makes me wonder how Alicia is going to deal with the relationship with Will. She was already showing some coolness to Peter.



From the preview:

Spoiler:


The preview makes it pretty clear that there is going to be some lingering impact with Peter from her relationship with Will now that he's dead.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire