jeudi 27 mars 2014

OK, I want to buy Roamio but have ?

Hi, I have Verison Fios, and i'm sick and tired of the 2 tuner DVR, I need more tunners baby!!!



So I'm looking to 86 the Verizon dvr and get a Roamio. But wanted to check with the forum to see if there are any issue's/problems I will have to worry about?



My fios is MOCA, so from what I read, I just unhook the coax from my existing DVR and hook to the tivo and I'm gtg, but I do need to order Cable card from version first of course.



Any issues with using Netflix on the tivo?

I assume I would loose access to the on-demand content from verizon correct?



How is the Roamio working with you other people on version fios? any issues?



No issues using all six tuners on VZ fios?



btw I live in NJ if that matters...



thanks.



Any help you all can give would help alot, want to make sure I'm doing the right thing before I spend the $$$ on a tivo.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire