mercredi 26 mars 2014

Recorded News in HD to YouTube.com

Hi All,



I recorded a news program‡ (Comcast HD channel 210 ABC).

I used TivoToGo Plus and I transferred the news recording to my PC.



I tried converting to H.264 but the .MP4 was 320 x 240 resolution. I tried Convert to MPEG-4 and got the same resolution. I was expecting a dialog or control to specify the resolution output.



Converting to iPad I did get 640x360, but I'd like to get at least 720x480.

Tech support suggested I reinstall the program :eek::confused: and they could not tell me what formats would yield high resolution final.



I was pointed to this useless KB http://ift.tt/1gE2Ll9 :down:

Which does not provide any information regarding conversion resolutions.



I'm guessing there is no way to change the settings, and I will have to try each one to find out what the final resolution will be.

That's what Tech Support suggested :( seriously:confused: .



I dl'd Handbrake. It kept telling me: You must first scan a source.



Is there a straight forward process to convert a .Tivo file to use in post production editing?



Thank you for any comments.

Marc



Adobe Creative Cloud - Premiere Pro CC

Tivo Premiere XL

TivoToGo Plus 2.8.3 (patched 3/26/2014)

‡ KGUN9 The Morning Blend 3/26/2014 11:00 -12:00 MST




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire