vendredi 28 mars 2014

Question on Moca with Roamio Plus

Haven't purchased anything yet, just trying to visualize how this will need to be wired. Have Comcast cable/internet if that matters.



Have a Tivo Premier which I plan to put in bedroom and will need to be hooked up via Moca so I can stream. Plan on purchasing a Roamio Plus which will go in living room. My cable modem/router will be on opposite side of living room and not suitable to hard wire Roamio via Ethernet cable. I'm confused on if certain components need to be connected inline with the Roamio for Moca to work.



My intentions are to run the cable from the wall to the Roamio where the tv will be placed. On the opposite end of the room the cable modem/router/etc will be connected via a different cable connection. Is this suitable or am I going to need to add an additional piece of hardware somewhere for this to work?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire