vendredi 28 mars 2014

First Time Potential DVR Owner Question

Absolute newb so here is what I would like to be able to do. I have Cox internet so I will first be looking at Cox for service. Last year I read some impressive things about the Roamio and would be looking to buy rather then rent a dvr from Cox. I want to be able to (1) record 2 hi def shows at once and if possible be able to watch a third live while the other two are recording but if that is not feasible then I am all right with just being able to record two shows at once (2) I want to be able to somehow archive (transfer) what I watch on to an external hard drive or a flash drive and store the files until I want to watch them and then be able to transfer them back "into" the DVR's internal hard drive. Alternatively it would also work for me if when the internal hard drive is full I could remove it and put in another hard drive and continue to record and then when I wanted to put back the original hard drive and watch those previously recorded shows. So is this something that is doable and if so could someone point me in the right direction. TIA.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire