vendredi 28 mars 2014

Tivo Series 3 HD skipping like a record - audio/video not synced and lagging

Greetings all,



I've been a long time Tivo user, but I'm suddenly experiencing a strange problem on playback - either during live record or planned record.



The problem I'm seeing is that if I touch the quick-back button, the video backs up, but the audio doesn't, and starts to repeat the section over and over like a broken record. When it stops that, the audio and video are no longer in sync. I can hit the pause button, the video will pause but the audio will continue until it "catches up."



Here is a youtube video of what I'm seeing:



http://ift.tt/1fu5rwe



What I've tried:

  • imaging the current hard drive to a new hard drive, thinking it was a bad hard drive

  • moved HDMI ports

  • reset the TV to factory defaults (it's a Vizio)

  • reset the Tivo with the new hard drive to defaults (erase everything)

  • different Tivo remote that is known to work




What I will try but haven't:

  • different HDMI port

  • try composite cable

  • try component cable




Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks so much all!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire