vendredi 28 mars 2014

Do you recommend buying an UPS for Tivo?

What are your feelings on the desirability of an UPS for Tivo? If I get one I'm going to spring for the one with filtration from Panamax. Not a small expense. But I'm not convinced I really need one. I've got Tivo hooked up to good filtration and surge protection all ready. So the only thing I'd add would defense against losing a show in mid record. But If I'm recording a cable show, they are usually replayed soon after as a rerun.



What do you guys thing? Good way to save money by not getting one or a necessity with a new Tivo Roamio?



The UPS won't run my TV (too much amps needed). So I wouldn't be able to watch Tivo during an outage. the UPS would only be protection from Tivo having to reboot after outage and from losing part of the show it's recording when outage occurs.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire