mercredi 30 juillet 2014

ads make ie9 refresh constantly

Yesterday for a while, and again now, when I browse to TCF in IE9 the pages keep refreshing at least once per second, making it impossible to do any navigating on the site. This doesn't happen on Google Chrome or with Safari. (I had to use Safari to even post this.)



I know it seems inexplicable to some readers but I like to use IE as my default browser on my PC. :o I was using IE10 (my OS is Win7 pro, 64bit) but had to revert to IE9 to solve an issue with PlayOn. That was months ago and this refresh problem just started happening yesterday.



Also, I've tried many other websites that include ads that change and only the TCF website gives me this problem. I've disabled the shockwave flash add-on in case that is pertinent.



Any suggestions would be appreciated. Is there something I can do on adSense to fix this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire