mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Roamio Basic Video Freezing

So I have been noticing over the last week or so that some video recordings on my Roamio while in playback will freeze or basically pause and shudder and it's like the whole DVR is froze up because after trying to get out of the video it stops responding for 5 or 10 seconds then is fine again. I try to again play the video recording and it might play fine for a few seconds and then do the same thing or it might act just fine and finish playing with no issues. But it's completely random and doesn't seem to matter what station it was recorded from. I have 2 minis and when the video pauses or freezes on the mini like the Roamio it errors out and says it has lost connection to the main Roamio but I can go to another video and it plays fine and then go back to the one that froze up and it plays with no problem or it still will freeze. It all seems very random but it all seems to have something to do with the Roamio freezing up and it all started after the summer update BTW I have tried to reboot all of them and the issue continues. Is anyone else having this problem?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire