samedi 26 juillet 2014

TiVo Series 2 TCD140060 Not Booting

My TiVo hung a couple times over the past month and pulling the power cord cleared it up...that is until a couple nights ago. The first time I cycled the power it got to where I was going to TiVo Central and hung so I cycled the power again and this time it got to the 'powering up' screen and hung so I cycled the power again. This time it did not even get to the first screen, the TV stayed on a blue screen. All four lights on the front of the TiVo were on (green, red, and both yellows). I left it over night and still no change. Next I pulled the power again, unplugged everything else (only the USB ethernet) and powered it up again...still the blue screen only and all four lights on and it stayed this way all day.



After some research I was lead to believe it was a bad hard drive so I picked up a new (to me) 80GB WD drive. I pulled my original 60GB drive from the TiVo unit and using MFSLive I was able to successfully clone the old drive to the new one. I was feeling really good about this until I put the new drive in the system and got the same results as I did with the old drive.



What should I do next? :confused:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire