jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Replaced router, now TiVo won't connect

I checked some previous threads about this issue but didn't see anything that helped me resolve this issue, so I apologize if this has already been "asked and answered."



Short story: Upgraded my router (which was B/G only) to a Linksys AC1900 Dual Band SMART Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (EA6900-FFP) router. Router is set up, created 5G network and kept logon info for my 2.4G network the same. Computer connects with no problem. Cell phone connects with no problem. PhonePower adapter plugged into ethernet port works with no problem. TiVo Premiere XL4 won't connect.



I've tried connecting to my old network that it was previously using with my old router; no go, even after manually reentering the same info. Tried connecting to the 5G network; no go. Set up Guest network access on router; no go. Turned off all firewall settings on router and retried TiVo connection; still no go. I've rebooted the TiVo a couple of times after changing things, but not after every change. I'm using a TiVo AG0100 wireless adapter.



Does anyone have any suggestions I might try?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire