mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Simple Universal Remotes?

Hey all! I've been doing a bit of research about universal remotes but they seem to either have way too many features that I'd never use or "simple" ones that have horrid reviews.



I'd simply like to control my Visio Smart TV (including the input sources), my TiVO Premiere, and a Roku.



I'll probably stick with Harmony remotes. The Smart Control looks awesome but I'd never use a device as the remote which makes it seem overpriced for what I need. The 350 seems perfect but the reviews are horrid.



One thing that perplexes me -- with a universal remote, when you want to watch Netflix for example, do you program the remote to use TiVO's Netflix instead of the Smart TV and Roku's Netflix apps?



I just want a remote itself to control the 3 devices that I don't need to pay for extra features like controlling it via a smartphone.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire