lundi 28 juillet 2014

Unable to stream files to iPad that were uploaded to TiVo

Here is my situation. I have several teaching videos that I have uploaded to my Roamio using pyTiVo and kmttg. My plan was and is to watch them on my TV via my Roamio when I am at home and then pick up where I left off on my iPad when I am away from home or in the non-entertainment areas in my home (like outside sitting on the deck enjoying the nice weather). The videos are in mp4 format and as far as I can tell, they are not copy protected. The videos play well on the Roamio, however, I am unable to stream them to my iPad. The option is greyed out and when I click on it, it states that the program is either copy protected or in an unsupported format. I have recoded it to mpeg2 and uploaded it again with the same results.



So am I missing something, doing something wrong, or it is just not possible.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire