jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Empty Folder won't delete

Last week I received the summer update. I turned off the left column, tuned back on Groups. When I saw the network pending, I did a power cycle. The TiVo normally records late night shows and the occasional prime time program. I also only watch live TV on this TiVo and cleanup programs transferred to another TiVo in the morning. I use the HDUI. Nothing has changed in 10 months since I moved.



I forgot my housekeeping yesterday so I had folders this morning. After doing my normal transfer, I used the Clear button to delete the folder and its contents. I have done this many times. I cleaned out the Deleted Items folder.



I now have a folder The Tonight Show Staring Jimmy Fallon [0] Wed 12/31



Right arrow gives me "This group is now empty" screen. I can see the problem from my other TiVo. I have not done a reboot yet because tonight it may fix itself. I have been to TiVo.com's support forums and not found this problem.



Any suggestions?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire