mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Premiere Elite keeps rebooting

When I turned my TV on today I was greeted by the welcome screen. It was stuck there so I unplugged to force a reboot. After successfully restarting, I pressed Live TV which triggered a restart. Pressing Guide or navigating to a recorded show and pressing Play also results in a restart. I can navigate the settings menus without any restarts.



I also notice that just after the TiVo Central screen appears a message displays briefly in the live TV window stating "Press Zoom". When I pressed Zoom a message appeared briefly that said something about a service interruption, but then it restarted again. Just before it restarts the screen goes black except for the live TV window which remains visible and functioning for a few seconds.



I still have 20.4.1. I use the HD UI. Any ideas?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire