mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Network currently unavailable - NO IT ISN'T!

Our system went through the update successfully the other day (or so I assume). Everything seems to be working fine except Video on Demand. When I click on it, I get "The network is currently unavailable....." message. This has been going on for a couple days and we haven't been able to access VoD at all.



I've used the prompts to check everything - network settings, diagnostics, connecting to the internet, and everything is fine. It shows we are connected.



I've restarted the system a couple times and I still get the same message. Nothing has changed in our house. We have the same broadband connection we have always had, no problems, no service issues, nothing. We haven't touched our Tivo unit or any of the cords that connect it.



Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!



Lisa




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire