samedi 26 juillet 2014

Suggestions being auto-deleted?

I've got a 4 tuner Tivo Roamio with the suggestions turned on. I noticed today that the TiVo was recording a movie for a suggestion which sounded interesting. I checked back about half an hour later and the Tivo had started recording another movie for a suggestion but the first movie was no where to be found in the suggestion list. I was watching live TV the entire time so it didn't reboot. I checked back again less than an hour later and now the second movie was no longer recording (and not in the suggestion list) and TiVo was off recording a third movie.



They're just suggestions and I've got plenty of other recordings there so it's not a major issue but... has anyone else seen this behavior?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire