samedi 26 juillet 2014

Considering buying used Series 3, worried about it failing

Hi,



I am currently going through the process of "cutting the cord" and just got an outdoor antenna mounted on my roof. I'm now in the process of trying to get a DVR that will work with my OTA channels. A used TiVo with lifetime service seems like the best option.



I was considering getting a TiVo premier but apparently it doesn't work too well with OTA channels, that leads me to the series 3. I've been reading up on the capacitor issues and such and I'm worried I'll be buying a product that will fail in a couple months. I have never used a sodering iron and I'm not sure I would be comfotable paying $200-300 for something I would have to be constantly fixing.



The series 3 is an older product but is it still reliable enough to use for at least the next 2-3 years?



Thanks for reading!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire