lundi 13 octobre 2014

Another Series 3 to Roamio - LOTs of question

Hello,



I want to replace my Series 3 to a Roamio Plus or Pro (thoughts?)

I've read about a TON of headaches dealing with Comcast which makes me hesitate.

In my Series 3 Tivo I have a Motorola Cablecard that shows: FW* 6.25 E 06/08/12, So whats the chance of pulling this card out of the series 3 and plugging into a new Roamio Plus/Pro and have it work (all six tuners)?

YES, I have to call the Comcast Card-line to switch the cards - 877-405-2298?



Is the PRO only a Plus with a larger HD? In the past I've put in larger HDs I've purchased from Weakness, Is it still cheaper to do that? Or just go for the PRO from the start? What else am I missing?



Thoughts please!

Steve




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire