lundi 13 octobre 2014

TiVo Mini failure

Mini video goes black while watching a recording or Live TV. It also is usually a black screen after turning on the TV after not watching for longer than 30 minutes.



Reporting my issue in case any one else runs into the same thing. I am within warranty and am getting it replaced.



Symptoms:

-Black screen, no audio/video

-Reboot is required to fix

-Connected via HDMI



Troubleshooting:

-Swapped HDMI cables

-Swapped HDMI ports on TV

-Swapped coax cable

-Swapped TVs

-Clear and Delete everything was ran

-Every resolution was tried

-Pushing resolution on bottom of unit would not bring the video back



Hopefully this helps others that have this or a similar issue. I have three other Minis and they have never exhibited this issue. I purchased this around September 2014 and it was in the newer Green TiVo retail boxes. My older units that came in the orange boxes are still running fine.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire