samedi 11 octobre 2014

Help getting HTPC Functions on Roamio

I used to use a HTPC. Now, I will need to spend $100-$150 to replace a couple of parts, so instead of that, I thought I would use the Tivo Roamio OTA because it seemed to do what I want. Instead of recording 2 things at once, I can record 4. But, I think I just made a huge mistake buying a Tivo, but before I see if I can return it and cancel my service, I thought I would check here to see if there is anyway to mod the Tivo Roamio OTA to get it to do what I need.



1. I have an Amazon Prime Membership and want to steam the free video content.

2. I want to access Hulu not Hulu Plus. That is I want the free content part of Hulu, not the mostly useless paid part.

3. I want to be able to steam videos from my computer to the Tivo. I prefer not to convert the format from Divix.

4. Have access to Crackle, but this is not a requirement. The first two on the list are pretty much deal breakers.



Are there any hacks that are going to work, or do I need to see if I can cancel Tivo and fix my HTPC?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire