mardi 7 octobre 2014

Missed recordings for no reason tonight?

I have a Roamio Pro with approximately 60% free space. I had SP's setup earlier tonight for NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans, Agents of SHIELD, and a few other shows.



I noticed that NONE of them had recorded, so I went to my Recording History to say what was up.



All shows that were set to record between 7:00p and 10:00p EDT tonight say "Deleted" When I go into any of these shows (around 10 of them) they all say: "X Space Needed"



This makes no sense at all since I have more than enough space free, and the TiVo is supposed to delete the oldest episodes to make room for the newest ones.



Coincidentally, as I've been typing this my TiVo just suddenly rebooted. Is there some sort of issue going on right now with the TiVo servers and/or the software preventing my recordings from happening?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire