jeudi 9 octobre 2014

New to Tivo - How do I Suggestion?

Hi All,



I'm new to the Tivo family, adopting a Roamio and Mini in lieu of FiOS boxes this week. Already love the thing. Just a few questions though.



I'm a bit confused about how the "Suggestions" feature works. Foremost, it seems that it will default to SD recordings and there's no way to tell it to prefer HD? From suggestions I read (albeit old ones), it sounds like my best bet is to remove any SD channels so that the box only has HD to choose?



Secondly, my box is set as English America. For some reason, all of my suggestions thus-far save 2 have been from Telemundo. I don't speak Spanish, so I'm not sure why this is what's being downloaded. The only two thumbs-up I've given are Goatham (1) and The Flash (1). Neither are Spanish broadcasts so I really have no idea why I'm getting Spanish Suggestion recordings or how to fix this. It may be because there's not enough to pool from and my suggestions will get better as I rate more items, but was wondering if there was any feedback on this.



Finally, I'm kind of curious as to how important a thumbs-Down is. It seems like a thumbs-up would be better to say "I like this" than a thumbs-down as that may eliminate content from being shown to you, that you may end up liking.



Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire