jeudi 9 octobre 2014

Tivo Roamio Pro w/ Lifetime + Extra slide remote auction starts at .01 No reserve

http://ift.tt/1v9g0kz?





You are bidding on the best TIVO Roamio Pro with lifetime service, 3 year extended warranty, extra RF slide remote, original included RF / IR remote, Power cable, HDMI cable and USB extender cable. In addition I also have the original box which I will use for shipping.



This unit was purchased by me personally in May 2014 and has been in flawless use since. I have had ZERO issues with this unit and it has performed perfectly with my Xfinity service. The reason I am selling is we are moving to Toronto and TiVo doesn't work with Rogers.



All items are in like new condition. The slide remote is a year and a half old now but works like it was brand new. Buttons are firm, slide of the remote is tight and everything works perfectly.



I only accept paypal and will only ship to confirmed addresses. If you have any questions please ask them prior to bidding. Look at my feedback, bid with confidence.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire