lundi 24 mars 2014

Coming back to TiVo, best way to get lifetime?

I was a TiVo customer from 2004-2011, paying monthly that whole time (I know, not smart.) I canceled in 2011 because I was moving to DirecTV. In 2013 I moved to FIOS, but it's expensive and I don't watch much cable TV anymore. It would be cheaper for me to just buy the shows I want to watch from iTunes at this point. I'll be saving about $80 a month by dropping cable TV.



So, my questions...



I have a TiVo HD sitting in my closet. What can I expect to pay for lifetime service on this unit, if I reactivate it?



Any chance if I call TiVo, they'll give me a deal on lifetime on a new Roamio? I don't want to pay $500 for lifetime.



Thoughts/suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire