mardi 1 juillet 2014

Roamio Plus and MoCA = Mini no worky

I received a Tivo Roamio Plus and Tivo Mini yesterday. Tivo Roamio Plus is set up, connects to the internet and I went through the steps to create the MoCA network. I tried to set up the Tivo Mini this morning and I get a C33 error that it can’t connect to the MoCA network. When I look at the network status on the Roamio it says the MoCA link is down but tech support told me that is a known issue and it may be working fine. Tech support also told me I need a POE filter but I’m not sure that that will fix my connection issue but I have ordered one to install. Any help would be appreciated.



Cable In -> Etreme 5-1000mhz 2 way splitter



Etreme 5-1000mhz splitter

-> Comcast Cable Modem -> Asus RT-AC66U router -> master bedroom Roamio Plus (Ethernet)

-> Evolution EV0A-AMP-1 multimedia amplifier-> Extreme 5-1000mhz 8 way splitter



Extreme 5-1000mhz 8 way splitter

-> master bedroom Tivo Roamio Plus

-> living room Tivo Mini




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire