jeudi 24 septembre 2015

20.5.2a causes Roamio to hang at "Almost there..."

Two nights ago, my Roamio Plus received 20.5.2a and started freezing up and couldn't stream to my (2) Minis. After a restart, it hung at the "Almost there....just a few minutes more" screen. A few cold reboots (with coax and cablecard removed) and letting it sit at that screen a couple of hours would (sometimes) allow it to fully boot, but be VERY sluggish and definitely unable to stream.

I called into TiVo CS this morning to report it and was told there is no ETR, but it is priority #1 and there are at least 100 other tickets associated with this issue according to the rep I spoke with. I was told to sit tight while they work on a resolution and keep an eye on the forums. ::grin::

I know there was a reported issue for un-activated TiVos and 20.5.2a, but it looks like some of us activated machines were included in the issue as well.

Anyone else experiencing this? In the meantime, all three TVs are out of commission. At least the Apple TV still works. :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire