jeudi 24 septembre 2015

1 tuner record led on - Nothing recording

Tried a search on this but did not see any similar questions so thought that I would try the masses. This morning while watching my kids premiere 2 tuner with him I noticed all of a sudden one of the tuner record leds illuminated. I asked him what he had scheduled to record and he said nothing. Sure enough there was no indication in my shows of anything recording also nothing recording in suggestions. Thinking it was a box glitch I restarted it. When it recovered the recording led came back on. It remained on for about 5 more minutes then shut off. The box appears to be functioning normally. Anyone else ever experience a similar situation? Was wondering what it may have been. Does tivo record anything else to the box besides what we schedule or suggestions?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire