samedi 19 septembre 2015

What's Going on Here - 82 Clients Connetcted

Setup:
Verzion FiOs
ActionTec MI424WR rev. I
Asus RT-N66u
TiVo Roamio Pro (Ethernet and MoCA enabled)
TiVo Mini

I recently changed my Actiontec to a bridge and started using the Asus router as a router instead of just an access point. I'm thinking I might have screwed up the setup somehow with the Roamio Pro and/or the ActionTec. It all basically works but when I look at the Network map on the Asus it shows me a large number of clients connected. In the case of the screen shot it shows 82. It should be around 10.

Before switching to using the Actiontec as a router I was using MoCA for all connections to the Roamio. After switching I needed to use an Ethernet cable to connect to the Roamio from my PC. When I disconnect the Ethernet cable from the Roamio the number of clients drops to what it should be. While my PC can no longer see the Roamio via KMTTG the Mini has no problem watching TV or any recorded programs on the Pro. The second I plug the Ethernet cable back into the Roamio the number of clients increases rapidly. (Under 5 seconds) When I double click on the MAC address of the item with that shows 74 clients connected it shows Juniper Networks as the manufacturer.

Did I screw something up? Do I need to change a setting?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire