lundi 21 septembre 2015

Roamio/Premiere to Setup, cable/antenna/transfer?

Hi

I posted a little while ago in this thread about ordering a Roamio since I've had some network issues with my Premiere. I've yet to set up the Roamio due to being away until today, but have found out in the meantime that the Roamio (I ordered the basic model) can receive over cable or antenna, not both as the Premiere does. I'm not happy about this (and don't understand why Tivo did it) but under the circumstances, would it be best to leave the cable card in the Premiere, and record over the air with the Roamio for the time being, and transfer programs between them? Also, does the transfer take as long as Tivo Desktop does? It always seemed to go at real time speed. I have Time Warner and I'm sure they won't let everything transfer but there's enough broadcast programming I like to make the transferring worth it. Does this sound like a solution? Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire