lundi 21 septembre 2015

Romaio Audio

I just set up my Roamio over the weekend and I have been watching some shows on Netflix through my receiver. I've noticed that the audio doesn't sound full. Kind of tinny without a lot of mid and low end and that the voices were lower coming out of the center channel. I decided to test this out and started the same show on my Tivo and XBox One and flipped back and forth on my receiver. With the same settings and same volume, the XBox sounds so much better than the Tivo. The voices are clearer, the background music has presence and the surrounds seem fuller. Also, I've also noticed a very slight lip sync issue when watching through the TV speakers with the receiver off. There are no adjustments for delay on my TV, just the receiver.

I have the Tivo set to Dolby right now. I tried PCM as well, but Dolby was better. Is there anything else I can try to change the audio from the Tivo? It's a very noticeable difference in quality of the audio.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire