dimanche 20 septembre 2015

Guide setting up in One Pass: one some, station gets changed to another network

Premier w/ V 20.5.2 F/W:

Trying to setup network series programs using OnePass, on about half the programs, the station I choose to schedule the program on, when I drop down to One Pass, the channel changes to another network station. There is no real pattern to this.
I have two of these and they both do the same thing. I repeated GS, but no change. I didn't see this over the summer, but the few One Passes I did were not regular network series as what is starting up next week.

Some examples are; ABC & NBC switches to CTV (Toronto), NBC switches to USA, CTV switches to ABC (reverse of the above), Global (Canada) switches to CBS, Global switches to CBS.

I have a combination of CATV & OTA feeds. Only about half of the programs are affected. See the attachments. I was on the phone for 90 minutes the other night to support who switched me to a level 2 CSR and he didn't have an answer either, but stated a case on it. I offered to send screen shots in if requested.

All the lineups are fine. The actual listings appear to be correct (correct program, correct network station and correct time).

Attached Images
File Type: jpg example 1a.jpg (50.0 KB)
File Type: jpg example 1b.jpg (48.2 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire