lundi 21 septembre 2015

None of the One Passes set with the new fall TV collection are working!!!

There is a collection under "Browse TV and Movies" called "All-New This Fall" where the user can watch trailers and set OnePasses for the new network TV shows. I set a ton of them from that collection. Tonight I noticed flipping through the guide that Blindspot, a new show on NBC was on and not recording, so I figured I didn't set that one but it thankfully prompted me to go look at the To Do List. No new shows are set to record at all. I went into my OnePass Manager and all new shows, including a OnePass that I DID have for Blindspot, are all grayed out.

Every single one of them says "No Upcoming Episodes" under the series picture, yet when you go into Upcoming there clearly are episodes. Changing the channel from "All" to the specific channel that the show is on does fix it, or at least it did in the case of Blindspot, but this is ridiculous. This is a basic function of the DVR, the very core function. Totally unacceptable.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire