dimanche 20 septembre 2015

Can't create OnePass for Modern Family or Last Man Standing on ABC

So I'm setting up One Pass for the new tv season. I get to channel 6 and find Modern Family and Last Man Standing. I click on One Pass, options and when I go to channel, channel 6 doesn't show up. I get USA and 17 (all the old seasons), but I don't get the abc station even though that is the selection I used to create the one pass. Tried it for Modern Family and no dice. But I can record the episode on its own. I got to Last Man Standing and the same thing.

I go to Shark Tank, and it sees it on channel 6 just fine to create a one pass. Every other show on ABC and other channels are just fine. Just those two specific shows. I manually selected to record the first two episodes just fine. But on one pass it just won't see the ABC channel.

Why can I not create a one pass for those two specific shows?

Add Family Guy to that on Fox.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire