samedi 19 septembre 2015

Transfer shows from TiVo Premier to new TiVo Romeo plus

hello, I searched and hope I'm not duplicating an existing post. I currently have a TiVo Premier (2) Tuner with a 2 TB drive I painfully upgraded 2 years ago. It's 50 percent full with shows and movies I'm not yet ready to get rid of. I have a. Second TiVo Premier (4) tuners standard drive but also full of good stuff. I could transfer the shows I want to save from the TiVo P4 to the older and larger P2 but I have roughly a TB of shows and movies I would like to put on my Romeo Plus . I'll be putting a 6tb drive into the new Romeo plenty of space. I've also purchased 2 TiVo Mini's ! Love the idea only one cable card to rent no matter how many Mini's I get !

If anyone has an answer I'd sure appreciate it.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire