jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Why do my "do not record automatically" wishlists show up in the "To Do" listings?

Got a new Roamio a little while back and have been on a learning curve figuring out how to work with OnePass, etc.

One quick question: I have numerous WishLists that are set to NOT auto-record, mostly so that I can have quick access to finding out what is upcoming if the interest strikes. Mostly sporting events, like Tennis, Soccer, etc.

I find that ALL upcoming broadcasts of non-auto-record events are now present in my "To Do" list, greyed out and notated with a "conflicts with four other recordings" message. Some non-auto-record Wishlists are generating dozens of listings per day, really clogging up my "To Do" listing.

Can anyone explain why this is happening and how I can change this behavior?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire