mardi 22 septembre 2015

Question re: exiting from watching a recording

Got a new Roamio a little while back and have been on a learning curve figuring out how to work with OnePass, etc.

One quick question: when watching a recording, if I exit by pressing the left arrow, the recording continues in the small window in the upper right. If I press the left arrow again, I go to my list of recordings so I can select another one to watch or turn off the TV.

While doing either of these actions, the original recording I was watching continues to play and when I return the next day can be multiple minutes ahead of where I was when I exited. I can find no "stop" button or other action that stops the recording.

UPDATE: I just stopped watching a particular show halfway through and deleted it AND the entire group of three shows that it was in. The recording STILL was playing even after the shows were deleted.

Any clues as to how I can exit watching a recording and stop the recording at that point would be most appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire