jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Survivor S31E01 "Second Chance" 9/23/2015 *spoilers*

It is so great to have this show back. And this cast is going to be awesome. I like nearly everyone there so it's going to be tough to figure out who to root for.

The way they were showing Fischbach being such an inept outcast, I was sure he was going to be the first boot. Glad it wasn't him.

I was glad to see Kelley take the chance and grab the idol when nobody was looking. Interesting twist to hide the idol at the challenge.

I loved that they took the losing team straight from the challenge to Tribal Council without giving them a chance to strategize. Although based on the lighting when the challenge ended and the fact that it was fully dark when they started TC, there had to be at least a couple hours between the two. I'm guessing the players were not allowed to talk to each other during that time.

I was glad to see Vytas go. I was never a big fan of him and I am a fan of most of the players that apparently teamed up against him. I would have been fine with Abi going as well, but keeping her around means more drama, which is sure to be entertaining.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire