vendredi 18 septembre 2015

MoCA question

I had some trouble with my CC install today and am going to try again tomorrow, but I have a quick question about setting up MoCA. I have one line coming to the outside of my house from the pedestal outside. That line is split in two, with a direct run straight to my cable modem, and the other split goes into a POE filter and then another splitter that feeds runs that go to the wall outlets at the TV locations. I assume that this would keep the MoCA network only on the TV feeds and keep the signal from going downstream and back to the first line that feeds my modem.


Is it correct that I would then do one final split at the Tivo with one line directly to the Tivo and the other line I should install a second POE filter right before the "In" on my Tuning Adapter? I think I've read this, but I'm unclear on whether this is correct.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire