jeudi 17 septembre 2015

Tivo Remote Control codes for Yamaha RX-V379BL receiver?

I've been using my various TiVo remotes for more than a decade to control both the TV and receiver in whatever system I've had, including powering both devices on and off, receiver volume and mute, and TV inputs.

I just replaced a very old Denon 3300 receiver with a Yamaha RX-V379BL receiver, and while I am able to set up the TiVo remote to control the Yamaha's volume and mute, I can't find a working code to turn the Yamaha on and off (simultaneously with the TV).

I'd like to set the remote up so that "Power" turns both the TV and Yamaha on and off. A big bonus would be if the TiVo remote "input" button could control input selection on the Yamaha, but I can live without that.

A 'universal' type programmable remote is a nonstarter - I need to use the TiVo remote to do this.

Anyone have any idea how I can find the appropriate code for the remote?

Can the Roamio RF remote learn codes?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire